Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Masterful

Within the first round of playing this, anyone can figure out what a great game this is. It's just great, no matter how you look at it.

Playing it with a laptop mouse worked well for me, I tried using a desktop mouse and it worked like a dream come true... :D

Keep up the great work in the future, its always great to have creators like you around. =D

Pixel Draw Pixel Draw

Good Job!

It does what it's supposed to do and you made it for someone who you care for, I'd say that's a nice bundle there. =D

Break Tris Break Tris

A nice combination

The only thing I have against the game is sometimes the rotation in the tetris bits doesn't work... that's about all.

Great job!

Tiles - ettunK Tiles - ettunK

Great Puzzler

The post title says it all.

MetalSlug: Battle Creator MetalSlug: Battle Creator

Simplistic

It's good yet so simple. It looks well done. If anything, I'd making it so the characters aren't constantly doing their actions, and are started via a button.

Good work overall.

munch-monster responds:

Hmm interesting idea you've got there. I'll ponder it!

A Virtual Guitar A Virtual Guitar

Pretty cool

It's simple but good.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Brilliant

The cake as a lie... saying this game is bad is also a lie. You did a great job! =D

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fun

Very hard, but fun. I enjoyed the 360 arcade version also.

Rampaging Creek Rampaging Creek

It's okay...

Is raft supposed to snap out of nowhere? I don't really get what is going on here. But one thing I think you should of done is move the controls too the instructions screen, not when you start the game.

RivalSaga responds:

The raft snaps when you run out of time

SLIDERS! SLIDERS!

English por favor

I think you should punch that text into freetranslation.com and use that instead of something most people here can't read.

Nice addicting game otherwise.